Wednesday 19 October 2011

Motivation


Motivation... Even a little of it can do wonders to you... Believe me!  Whatever you want, whatever your goals are, you just have to figure out what motivates you.

One of my goals was to getup before dawn, I figured what motivates me to getup before dawn, for the past few weeks, I have been getting up before dawn. Apart from achieving my goal, I get to see the beauty of a sunrise, hear the birds tweet, and feel the morning breeze in my face; Even the bitter black chai tastes so good. There is very little commotion on the streets, seems as though a 144 is in effect except for me to go around! The city looks very different; Streets seem to be wider and longer except that I like to ride on them

Every one of us has goals in our mind to better ourselves. We may not have recorded them, but we have it in our subconscious mind. If you want something bad and find it eluding away from you, find what motivates you, once you have that figured; it’s all downhill from there. May you achieve all that you desire.

2 comments:

  1. Sunrises are tremendously under-rated. More people should take time out of their busy lives to enjoy, experience, and savour each sunrise possible.

    ReplyDelete